Norwich City U21s’ Norfolk Senior Cup clash with Cromer Town to be played at FDC in Norwich tonight
Cromer Town's Norfolk Senior Cup quarter-final against Norwich City's Under-21s will be played at the Football Development Centre (FDC) in Norwich tonight.
The match had already been postponed three times because the Crabs' Cabbell Park pitch has been waterlogged and the match was rearranged again for tonight, as a 7.30pm kick-off.
It was decided that the game would be played at the FDC if Cabbell Park was out of action again and that decision was made after a pitch inspection yesterday morning, following Cromer's home game against St Andrews on Saturday also being postponed.
Norfolk FA has confirmed Cromer Town will still be considered the home side and receive 100pc of the ticket sales from the match. Tickets are £5 for adults and concessions, and under-16s get in free.
Parking will be limited as the FDC, in Clover Hill Road in Bowthorpe, only has 250 spaces and has its usual busy night of five-a-side football booked in.
You may also want to watch:
The venue has Community Sports Foundation courses running until 7pm so management from the FDC are asking that people wishing to park arrive after 7pm, to avoid congestion.
FDC management are also asking that anyone parking on the roads locally is considerate of local residents.
- Follow all tonight's action live with reporter David Freezer on Twitter @davefreezer
- 1 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 2 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 3 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 4 Town's long wait for new £37m bypass nearly over as funding agreed
- 5 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 6 Park issues warning over bacteria which is toxic to dogs
- 7 Queues in Norwich as hundreds flock to cider and sausage festival
- 8 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 9 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 10 City confirm midfielder exit