Norwich City transfer rumours: Bruges defender Stefano Denswil linked with Canaries
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Dutch centre-back Stefano Denswil is a summer target for Norwich City, according to media reports in Belgium.
The 23-year-old Ajax youth product joined Bruges in January 2015 and has helped his club win the Belgian title in the past two seasons.
Belgian journalist Sven Claes, of Dutch language Belgian newspaper Het Laatste Nieuws, claimed on Twitter that Denswil is interesting the Canaries.
The former Netherlands Under-21 international made 30 appearances for Bruges last season, scoring twice.
City may well have scouted the defender but reports in Spain also suggest Denswil is on the radar of Barcelona.
You may also want to watch:
With Bruges also able to offer Champions League football next season, it remains to be seen if the Canaries are able to attract a player of his calibre ahead of their Championship battle.
- 1 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 2 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 3 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 4 Victoria Hall murder: Suffolk strangler Steve Wright reportedly arrested
- 5 Sneak peek inside first £2.7m luxury mansion for sale
- 6 New Lidl supermarket opens in Norwich
- 7 Hospital investigated over 'contentious' deaths goes bust owing £4m
- 8 Woman in 30s suffers head injuries in violent attack by two girls
- 9 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 10 Plot of gold? Land up for sale for £750,000