Norwich City Transfer Rumours 2017: Ollie Watkins linked with summer switch from Exeter City, while Derby and Sheffield United watch on
- Credit: Richard Blaxall / Colchester Uni
Norwich City have been linked with a move for Exeter City starlet Ollie Watkins come the summer.
The 21-year-old forward has scored 11 goals in 35 appearances for the Grecians this season and was January's League Two player of the month.
Now the £2m-rated forward has been touted as a Canaries target by The Sun – along with City's Championship rivals Derby, who were also linked with Watkins during the Janaury transfer window.
League one title-chasers Sheffield United are also said to be interested in the Exeter youngster, who has been at St James Park since the age of nine.
The Devon-born forward has worked his way through the youth system at Exeter and was at his productive best last month, scoring two goals and making five more during his five appearances for the high-flying Grecians.
You may also want to watch:
Paul Tisdale's side currently sit sixth as they chase a League Two play-off berth this term.
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 3 Poultry company owner says food industry is at 'crisis point'
- 4 Man suffers injuries after road rage assault near retail park
- 5 St Benedict's Street restaurant closes due to 'pingdemic'
- 6 Thunderstorms set to put dampener on weekend
- 7 Chicken restaurant closes 'due to unforeseen circumstances'
- 8 Town's long wait for new £37m bypass nearly over as funding agreed
- 9 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 10 Family's tribute to much loved motorcyclist, 21, involved in A10 crash