Norwich City supporters react to the club’s January spending spree of £24m
- Credit: Archant
Norwich City supporters have been taking to Twitter to express their delight at the club's January transfer splurge, which saw them sign more players than any other Premier League side, spending around £24m.
A late deadline day deal for Coventry City's highly-rated teenage prospect James Maddison, for a fee understood to be £2.5m plus add-ons, capped a record January transfer window spree.
Here is the full list of ins and outs at Carrow Road, in case you have missed any:
INS: Matt Jarvis (West Ham, £2.5m), Ivo Pinto (Dinamo Zagreb, £2.2m), Ben Godfrey (York City, up to £1m), Timm Klose (Wolfsburg, £7.6m), Steven Naismith (Everton, £8m), Patrick Bamford (Chelsea, loan), Ebou Adams (Dartford, undisclosed), James Maddison (Coventry City, undisclosed).
OUTS: Carlton Morris (Hamilton, loan), Elliott Bennett (Blackburn, undisclosed), Jake Kean (Colchester Utd, loan), Lewis Grabban (Bournemouth, £8m), Conor McGrandles (Falkirk, loan), Jamar Loza (Southend, loan), Gary Hooper (Sheffield Wednesday, £3m), Louis Thompson (Swindon, loan).
What do you make of Norwich's transfer dealings? You can leave your comments below.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 2 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 3 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 4 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 5 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 6 Bungling car thieves dump £92,000 Range Rover
- 7 Funeral held for much loved windsurfer after body found in Sweden
- 8 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 9 Woman hit with £900 vet bill after dog gets 'stoned' on park cannabis stash
- 10 Potential for 30C today – but two days of thunderstorms on the way