Norwich City striker Jamar Loza joins Yeovil on loan
- Credit: Matthew Usher
Young Norwich City striker Jamar Loza has joined Yeovil Town on a one-month loan deal.
The 20-year-old has only made four appearances for City so far this season, starting the 3-1 win over Crawley in the Capital One Cup earlier in the season and making three other appearances as a substitute.
Loza, capped five times at senior international level by Jamaica, made his Canaries debut on the final day of last season when he made a late cameo against Arsenal after loan spells with Coventry, Leyton Orient and Southend earlier in the season.
He has scored just one senior goal so far, during his seven-game spell in League Two with Southend, but has scored four goals in six games for City's under-21s so far this campaign.
Yeovil currently sit bottom of League One, five points adrift of safety, and are the division's lowest scorers with just 19 goals in 24 matches so far this campaign.
You may also want to watch:
Loza's loan move follows hot on the heels of 19-year-old City midfielder Cameron McGeehan joining League Two side Cambridge United on loan for a month.
- 1 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 2 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 3 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 4 Town's long wait for new £37m bypass nearly over as funding agreed
- 5 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 6 Park issues warning over bacteria which is toxic to dogs
- 7 Queues in Norwich as hundreds flock to cider and sausage festival
- 8 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 9 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 10 City confirm midfielder exit