Norwich City stars become ambassadors at Bawburgh Golf Club
- Credit: Archant
Like many professional footballers Norwich City stars Jonny Howson and Timm Klose are also keen golfers – and now they have a place to call home.
The pair have both become members of Bawburgh Golf Club, and as part of the link-up they will act as ambassadors for the business.
As well as spending some of their leisure time at the club Howson and Klose will also be making appearances at presentations and charity events when they are available.
The Barnard family, who own the club, have been keen supporters of the Canaries for over 80 years, with current managing director Robert Barnard maintaining the tradition,
'We are delighted to have Jonny and Timm join the club as part of an ongoing partnership with Norwich City,' said operations manager Jamie Goose.
You may also want to watch:
The golf club were shirt sponsors of City's under-18 team when they won the FA Youth Cup in 2013.
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 3 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 4 Plot of gold? Land up for sale for £750,000
- 5 Shocked couple told statue used as doorstop could be worth £1m
- 6 Sneak peek inside first £2.7m luxury mansion for sale
- 7 Sky broadband issues across Norfolk and Suffolk resolved
- 8 Neighbours' shock as man's body found in flat weeks after he died
- 9 Norfolk hit by thunderstorms and heavy hail
- 10 Norfolk couple's hopes of £1m 'doorstop' sculpture dashed