Norwich City’s Premier League trip to Chelsea switched for live television coverage
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City's final Premier League away trip to Chelsea has been switched to Sunday May 4 (4pm kick-off) for live television coverage.
The Canaries' daunting assignment at Jose Mourinho's title-chasing Blues will be live on Skysports after being originally scheduled to take place 24 hours earlier at Stamford Bridge.
Chris Hughton's side produced a battling display in the corresponding fixture at Carrow Road - which was also televised live - before leaking two late goals in a 3-1 Premier League defeat in early October.
Norwich have had seven live television appearances already this season and the Canaries will now feature on Skysports over three consecutive weekends, with Liverpool's Easter Sunday visit to Carrow Road on April 20 followed by City's trip to champions Manchester United also been selected for coverage.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 2 Man taken to hospital after cardiac arrest at beach
- 3 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 4 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 5 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 6 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 7 City ready for Cantwell and Aarons end game
- 8 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 9 Norwich Bus Station building closed due to Covid ping
- 10 'Do your bit to slow spread' - plea as Covid hospital admissions remain low