Norwich City’s Premier League fixtures moved for Sky TV and ESPN
Norwich City have been given three TV dates – and provisionally a fourth – in the first list of Premier League matches chosen for live coverage.
Fans who struggle to get tickets for some of the Canaries' early home games may draw some consolation from the fact that Sky Sports will screen the visits of West Bromwich Albion and Sunderland.
City's fixture against Roy Hodgson's West Bromwich at Carrow Road will now be played on Sunday, September 11 (1.30pm), moving from its original date of Saturday September, 10. The home game against Sunderland has been moved to Monday, September 26 (8pm), from Saturday, September 24, also for Sky coverage. In addition, City's visit to Liverpool on Saturday October, 22, will be screened live by ESPN, with the kick-off moving back to 5.30pm.
The Canaries' home fixture against Arsenal on Saturday, November 19, has also been provisionally selected for live coverage by Sky, with kick-off brought forward to 12.45pm. However, this is subject to change given Arsenal's possible participation in the Champions League group stages.
City's fee for each live date is about �500,000, whether they are at home or away, with each Premier League club guaranteed a minimum of 10 live payments.
You may also want to watch:
The Canaries still face the possibility of their first home match against Stoke City, scheduled for Saturday, August 20 (3pm), being moved if the Potters have to play a UEFA Europa League tie on the evening of Thursday, August 18, less than 48 hours before they are due to face Paul Lambert's men.
Tony Pulis' team will enter the European competition at the third qualifying round stage, with the first leg matches on July 28 and the second leg on August 4. If the Potters get through to the play-off round, the two legs will be played on August 18 and 25.
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 3 Poultry company owner says food industry is at 'crisis point'
- 4 Man suffers injuries after road rage assault near retail park
- 5 St Benedict's Street restaurant closes due to 'pingdemic'
- 6 Thunderstorms set to put dampener on weekend
- 7 Chicken restaurant closes 'due to unforeseen circumstances'
- 8 Town's long wait for new £37m bypass nearly over as funding agreed
- 9 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 10 Family's tribute to much loved motorcyclist, 21, involved in A10 crash
• Fixture changes:
Norwich City v West Bromwich Albion - Sunday, September 11 (kick off 1.30pm)
Norwich City v Sunderland - Monday, September 26 (kick off 8pm)
Liverpool v Norwich City - Saturday, October 22 (kick off 5.30pm)
Norwich City v Arsenal - Saturday, November 19 (kick off 12.45pm, subject to Arsenal's possible Champions League Group Stage involvement)