Norwich City’s Olumide Durojaiye follows Gary Holt to Falkirk
- Credit: Archant copyright 2012
Norwich City development squad midfielder Olumide Durojaiye has become Gary Holt's first signing at Scottish Division One side Falkirk.
The 20-year-old was a regular in Scott Marshall's Canaries set-up this season after joining the club from Tottenham, but Durojaiye has agreed a move north to link up with former City academy coach Holt.
The powerful midfielder never featured in Norwich's first team squad and travelled to Scotland earlier this week to complete his move.
Meanwhile, Preston boss Simon Grayson has again indicated he wants Declan Rudd to return to Deepdale next season. Rudd made 14 appearances for North End during an extended loan spell and Grayson plans to hold talks with Canaries' counterpart Chris Hughton over another stint in the north-west for the England U21 keeper.
'We are keen on bringing Declan back. He's under contract at Norwich so we'll see where we go with that one,' Grayson told the Lancashire Evening Post. 'We've offered Thorsten Stuckmann a new deal and Declan is something we'd like to do so that we have two very good goalkeepers here. Agreeing a deal with Norwich for Declan is something much further down the line. Norwich's season still has a couple of weeks to go and we have to respect that.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 3 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 4 Plot of gold? Land up for sale for £750,000
- 5 Shocked couple told statue used as doorstop could be worth £1m
- 6 Sneak peek inside first £2.7m luxury mansion for sale
- 7 Sky broadband issues across Norfolk and Suffolk resolved
- 8 Neighbours' shock as man's body found in flat weeks after he died
- 9 Norfolk hit by thunderstorms and heavy hail
- 10 Norfolk couple's hopes of £1m 'doorstop' sculpture dashed