Norwich City’s Lewis Grabban is fit for OGC Nice friendly but Jonny Howson and Gary Hooper miss out
- Credit: Matthew Usher
Norwich City's summer striker signing Lewis Grabban is included in a 20-man squad for Monday's Carrow Road homecoming friendly against OGC Nice (KO 7:45pm).
Grabban sat out both matches of City's Italian tour last week to rest an Achilles concern, but the 26-year-old trained with the squad on their return to England on Sunday and is now in the mix for Neil Adams' squad.
Jonny Howson will miss both home friendlies this week, with Celta Vigo visiting Carrow Road on Friday, after picking up a knee injury in Friday's 1-1 draw with SC Bastia in Sallanches.
Gary Hooper is another who will not feature against OGC Nice as a precaution with Kyle Lafferty (shin), Ricky van Wolfswinkel (knee) and Alex Tettey (groin) all absent. Adams has drafted in youngsters Reece Hall-Johnson, Carlton Morris and Repbulic of Ireland youth international Kyle Callan-McFadden will also be included if he passes a late fitness test.
Supporters are advised to purchase tickets in advance, with the Carrow Road ticket office and Jarrold Stand turnstiles 52-57 (cash buyers only) open until kick-off at 7.45pm.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for the game are priced at £15 for adults, £10 over-65s, £5 under-17s and £1 for under-12s. The upper tiers at Carrow Road and the Barclays Stand Lower will not be open.
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 3 Sneak peek inside first £2.7m luxury mansion for sale
- 4 Plot of gold? Land up for sale for £750,000
- 5 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 6 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 7 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 8 Neighbours' shock as man's body found in flat weeks after he died
- 9 Fly-tippers dumped dead relative's rubbish – just half a mile from recycling centre
- 10 Shocked couple told statue used as doorstop could be worth £1m
• Norwich City's 20-man squad: John Ruddy (GK), Steven Whittaker, Bradley Johnson, Russell Martin (c), Michael Turner, Lewis Grabban, Anthony Pilkington, Wes Hoolahan, Jamar Loza, Elliott Bennett, Javier Garrido, Josh Murphy, Nathan Redmond, Ryan Bennett, Jacob Murphy, Declan Rudd (GK), Andrew Surman, Kyle Callan-McFadden, Reece Hall-Johnson, Carlton Morris.