NORWICH CITY RUMOURS: Norwich rumoured to be interested in Fleetwood Town defender Bell
- Credit: Evening News � 2005
Norwich City face Premier League competition if they want to sign Fleetwood Town defender Amari'i Bell.
The Canaries are reportedly interested in the 22-year-old, as are Brighton.
But reports claim that Premier League sides West Ham and Swansea are also are interested in the player.
Bell has been one of Fleetwood Town's better performers during their League One campaign as Uwe Rosler's bids to win them promotion from League One.
His form has attracted the scouts who have apparently been impressed by his ability not only to defend but to help out in attack as well – he has scored three goals and made five assists for Fleetwood.
Bell could be available for a cheap price in the summer with his contract due to expire at the end of the 2017/18 season.
One fly in the ointment for City, at the moment, only is of course that they are without a sporting director and a head coach.
- 1 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 2 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 3 Man dies of collapsed lung after 'busy' hospital meant x-ray was missed
- 4 Where you can see the Red Arrows over Norfolk this weekend
- 5 WATCH: 'Unplayable' delivery from Suffolk bowler goes viral
- 6 'It is a cash cow' - vicar's warning after being slapped with parking fine
- 7 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 8 Norfolk garden centre wins 27th gold medal at Chelsea Flower Show
- 9 Farmer says cousin's wedding venue will bring 'criminal activity'
- 10 Major road to close for resurfacing works costing £81,000