Norwich City reveal new season’s home kit
- Credit: Norwich City FC
Norwich City unveiled their kit for the 2016/17 season this morning.
The club had been teasing the launch on Twitter with the hashtag #OwnYellow and at 9am they posted a photo of Jonny Howson and Martin Olsson wearing the new home strip as the kit was launched in all three Canaries' official stores across Norwich, on an Errea bus situated at Carrow Road and at the club's online store.
Steve Balmer-Walters, City's head of retail, said: 'This year's home kit is a combination of historical kits from the club's history mixed with a modern flair. With the mesh finish on the side of the shirts, shorts and socks, we have really focused this year on producing a lifestyle kit which has a complete look. The kit we've created for the 2016/17 season has a modern, stylish and retro feel and I believe the fans will love it as much as we do.'
Interim chief executive, Steve Stone, added on the club site: 'I'm very happy with our new home kit for the 2016/17 season and I hope our fans will be pleased with it too.'
Prices range from £48 to £60 for the shirt. The shorts are £20 and socks are £10.
The promotional video for the kit, above, shot in black, white, yellow and green, shows scenes across Norwich and features Martin Olsson, Alex Tettey and Jonny Howson modelling the home strip.
The kit's sponsor this season will be the Aviva Community Fund.
- 1 Revealed: Why wasps chase you and how to get rid of them this summer
- 2 Anger as 'rollercoaster' appears at bottom of woman's garden
- 3 Six fire crews battle large field blaze in south Norfolk
- 4 Here's when parents can get complimentary tickets to BeWILDerwood
- 5 Film crews for Paramount crime series to visit ANOTHER Norfolk village
- 6 Drought declared in Norfolk
- 7 Corrections made to prices at Yarmouth's new leisure centre
- 8 Come and meet the animals you could adopt at RSPCA open day
- 9 Behind the scenes at Britain's most dilapidated hospital
- 10 New 250-space car park could be created near picturesque Norfolk harbour
•What do you think of the new strip? Vote in our poll or leave your comments below