Norwich City reveal new season’s home kit
- Credit: Norwich City FC
Norwich City unveiled their kit for the 2016/17 season this morning.
The club had been teasing the launch on Twitter with the hashtag #OwnYellow and at 9am they posted a photo of Jonny Howson and Martin Olsson wearing the new home strip as the kit was launched in all three Canaries' official stores across Norwich, on an Errea bus situated at Carrow Road and at the club's online store.
Steve Balmer-Walters, City's head of retail, said: 'This year's home kit is a combination of historical kits from the club's history mixed with a modern flair. With the mesh finish on the side of the shirts, shorts and socks, we have really focused this year on producing a lifestyle kit which has a complete look. The kit we've created for the 2016/17 season has a modern, stylish and retro feel and I believe the fans will love it as much as we do.'
Interim chief executive, Steve Stone, added on the club site: 'I'm very happy with our new home kit for the 2016/17 season and I hope our fans will be pleased with it too.'
Prices range from £48 to £60 for the shirt. The shorts are £20 and socks are £10.
You may also want to watch:
The promotional video for the kit, above, shot in black, white, yellow and green, shows scenes across Norwich and features Martin Olsson, Alex Tettey and Jonny Howson modelling the home strip.
The kit's sponsor this season will be the Aviva Community Fund.
- 1 Man and woman found dead in home
- 2 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 3 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 4 Norfolk RSPCA cattery full as owners give up lockdown pets
- 5 Weather warning as more thunderstorms set to hit parts of the region
- 6 Sweet Caroline and a dodgy knee - review of Olly Murs at Newmarket Nights
- 7 Old Buckenham Airshow going ahead as planned this weekend
- 8 Firefighters tackling smoking car after crash near pub
- 9 Car catches fire after early morning crash
- 10 'Absolutely wonderful' - Organiser's delight at Old Buckenham Airshow success
•What do you think of the new strip? Vote in our poll or leave your comments below