Norwich City preview: Betting odds
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City look for a first Championship away win since February 4. Preston will fancy their chances of completing a league double, in their bid to finish higher than the Canaries.
Simon Grayson's club have lost only one of the past six meetings between the two sides and kept five clean sheets in City's previous six visits to the north-west.
Preston claimed an FA Cup scalp that signalled the end of Neil Adams' reign in 2015 the last time Norwich ventured to Lancashire. North End will aim to be equally uncharitable for the return of ex-boss Alan Irvine, who guided the Lilywhites to the Championship play-offs during a successful stint at Deepdale.
Given Norwich's dire away record, it would come as little surprise the hosts are favourites to prevail on home soil. But only just.
You may also want to watch:
• Match Odds (Odds supplied by Sky Bet)
- 1 Murder investigation launched after woman found dead following house fire
- 2 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 3 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 4 Thieves swam across river to steal paddleboards from new firm
- 5 Child taken to hospital after being pulled from the sea
- 6 Murdered Norfolk mum's bravery has helped family through their darkest days
- 7 Police reopen road following earlier crash
- 8 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 9 In pictures: England fans enjoy Euro 2020 win at Norwich fan park
- 10 'Be responsible' - coastguard issues warning after seven-year-old is rescued from sea
Preston: 6/4 Draw: 13/5 Norwich City: 13/8
• First Goalscorer market
Tom Barkhuizen 5/1
Jordan Hugill 5/1
Callum Robinson 11/2
Jermaine Beckford 7/1
Simon Makienok 7/1
Stevie May 15/2
Cameron Jerome 9/2
Nelson Oliveira 11/2
Jacob Murphy 13/2
Steven Naismith 15/2
Yanic Wildschut 15/2
Wes Hoolahan 10/1
No goalscorer 14/1