Norwich City poised to head to Abu Dhabi for warm weather training
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City will head out to Abu Dhabi this week for a training camp ahead of the Premier League run-in.
City are not in action this coming weekend, with the FA Cup taking precedence, and Alex Neil's squad will head to the Middle East for a warm weather training camp to prepare for the top flight visit to Leicester City on February 27.
City have used Abu Dhabi for a mid-season break before when Chris Hughton's squad travelled to the capital of the United Arab Emirates in February 2013, ahead of securing their Premier League status over the run-in.
Norwich previously based themselves at the Zayed Sports City stadium complex three years ago. Temperatures in that part of the world at present are in the mid to high 20 degrees.
Norwich drew 2-2 against West Ham on Saturday at Carrow Road to move out of the bottom three on goal difference after Newcastle United's 5-1 hammering at Chelsea.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 5 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 6 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 7 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 8 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park
- 9 Funeral held for much loved windsurfer after body found in Sweden
- 10 Man charged with attempted murder after serious Norwich assault