Norwich City loan round-up: Sean Raggett on target in Lincoln win at Stevenage
- Credit: James Wilson/Focus Images Ltd
Sean Raggett scored his first goal of the season as the Norwich City defender helped Lincoln City win 2-1 at Stevenage in League Two.
The 24-year-old defender headed the equaliser in the 58th minute before an Ollie Plamer penalty saw the Imps take the points.
Elsewhere in the fourth tier, Diallang Jaiyesimi came on with Grimsby already 4-0 down at Mansfield and won a penalty, which was converted by Sam Jones with five minutes remaining.
In League One, Ben Godfrey made it four successive starts in midfield as Shrewsbury won 1-0 at home against Wigan to stay top of the table. Carlton Morris missed the game with a hamstring strain and midfielder Ebou Adams came on as a late substitute.
Harry Toffolo made his first appearance for Doncaster in a 1-0 loss at Northampton, starting but being substituted at half-time as Rovers changed their formation in pursuit of an equaliser.
You may also want to watch:
In the National League, Louis Ramsay was an unused substitute as Woking lost 3-1 at Maidstone, as was fellow defender Michee Efete in Torquay's 0-0 home draw with Wrexham.
- 1 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 2 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 3 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 4 Victoria Hall murder: Suffolk strangler Steve Wright reportedly arrested
- 5 New Lidl supermarket opens in Norwich
- 6 Hospital investigated over 'contentious' deaths goes bust owing £4m
- 7 Sneak peek inside first £2.7m luxury mansion for sale
- 8 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 9 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 10 Woman in 30s suffers head injuries in violent attack by two girls