Norwich City loan round-up: Carlton Morris plays full match but can’t prevent dramatic defeat for relegated Rotherham
- Credit: Matthew Usher/Focus Images Ltd
On-loan Norwich City striker Carlton Morris completed his first 90 minutes for relegated Rotherham United in a cruel Championship defeat at Wigan.
The Millers led twice but saw the hosts hit back and then score a winner in the 97th minute through a free-kick from Nick Powell.
In League One, City left-back missed Scunthorpe's crucial 1-0 win over promotion rivals Bolton with a thigh strain and keeper Declan Rudd completed his 36th game of the campaign for Charlton as the Addicks won 2-1 at home against Southend.
Fellow keeper Remi Matthews helped Hamilton to a 1-1 home draw with Ross County despite playing half of the game with 10 men, to edge out of the Scottish Premiership relegation zone on goal difference.
Tony Andreu also played the full match for Dundee United, as the Canaries forward's loan team were held to a 1-1 draw at home by second-placed Falkirk in the Scottish Championship.
You may also want to watch:
• Norwich City U23s play their penultimate game of the Premier League Two season tonight, away at Wolves in Division Two (7pm), at New Bucks Head in Telford.
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Police child safety team raid house to arrest man
- 3 Banham Poultry evacuated in suspected chemical incident
- 4 Latitude labelled 'Covid fest' by health boss as staff forced to isolate
- 5 Holiday park bosses pay tribute to 'popular' worker murdered in Norfolk village
- 6 North Norfolk fish and chip shop among best in the country
- 7 'Destination' fish and chip restaurant for sale
- 8 The 5 most viewed homes on the market in Norfolk last month
- 9 Lord mayor criticises campaigner in email - and mistakenly copies them in
- 10 Eleven people taken to hospital after Banham Poultry chemical spill