Norwich City linked with Celtic midfielder Beram Kayal and Swansea striker Danny Graham
Norwich City were today reported to be preparing a bid for �5m-rated Celtic midfielder Beram Kayal.
Manager Chris Hughton was in Glasgow yesterday to watch the SPL champions beat Motherwell 1-0.
Gary Hooper's 18th goal of the season and a penalty save from Fraser Forster gave Celtic victory, but one national newspaper claims Hughton was there was to assess Kayal, back in the side after recovering from a series of injuries.
Under contract until the summer of 2015, the Israeli international played 71 minutes before heading off for the two week winter break.
Sky Sports also claimed today that the Canaries and Reading had made approaches for Swansea City striker Danny Graham.
You may also want to watch:
Graham joined the Swans in the summer of 2011 when Brendan Rodgers paid Watford more than �3million for his signature.
Meanwhile, City midfielder Jacob Butterfield, back from his loan spell with Bolton, is reported to be signing for Crystal Palace on a month's loan.
- 1 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 2 Man in 20s drowned in Bawsey Country Park lake
- 3 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 4 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 5 Man, 20, who drowned at Bawsey Pits is named
- 6 Bungling car thieves dump £92,000 Range Rover
- 7 School shut after ceiling tile falls on to class of children
- 8 See inside the 'tiny mobile homes' built from scratch for £95,000
- 9 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 10 Norwich bar gets back licence after tearful appeal by owner
Butterfield, 22, has made just two first team appearances for the Canaries since his summer move from Barnsley, both in the Capital One Cup.