Norwich City full back Harry Toffolo joins Doncaster Rovers on loan
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Harry Toffolo has joined Doncaster Rovers on loan until January 3.
Norwich City activated a one-year option in Toffolo's contract this summer but the emergence of Jamal Lewis saw him overtaken in the full back pecking order with head coach Daniel Farke preferring the former Luton youngster for much of pre-season.
Lewis has since suffered a knee injury but with James Husband and Marco Stipermann brought in from Middlesbrough and Bochum respectively, City have decided to let Toffolo out on loan once again to get games.
Toffolo spent much of last season on loan at Scunthorpe United and joins Doncaster, who are 12th in the League One table.
He has previously enjoyed loan spell at Swindon Town, Rotherham United and Peterborough United and was part of the City Academy side which won the FA Youth Cup in 2013.
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile, City confirmed on Thursday afternoon Icelandic youth international Agust Hlynsson has completed a permanent move to Danish side Brondby for an undisclosed fee, subject to international clearance. Hylnsson moved from Breidablik in January of this year.
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 3 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 4 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 5 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 6 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 7 1,000 people book for Norwich restaurant's 'back out to help out' offer
- 8 Ten Covid patients in Norfolk's hospitals means more restrictions should be eased
- 9 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 10 What happened when The Only Way Is Essex was filmed in Norfolk?