Norwich City full back Harry Toffolo joins Doncaster Rovers on loan
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Harry Toffolo has joined Doncaster Rovers on loan until January 3.
Norwich City activated a one-year option in Toffolo's contract this summer but the emergence of Jamal Lewis saw him overtaken in the full back pecking order with head coach Daniel Farke preferring the former Luton youngster for much of pre-season.
Lewis has since suffered a knee injury but with James Husband and Marco Stipermann brought in from Middlesbrough and Bochum respectively, City have decided to let Toffolo out on loan once again to get games.
Toffolo spent much of last season on loan at Scunthorpe United and joins Doncaster, who are 12th in the League One table.
He has previously enjoyed loan spell at Swindon Town, Rotherham United and Peterborough United and was part of the City Academy side which won the FA Youth Cup in 2013.
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile, City confirmed on Thursday afternoon Icelandic youth international Agust Hlynsson has completed a permanent move to Danish side Brondby for an undisclosed fee, subject to international clearance. Hylnsson moved from Breidablik in January of this year.
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 3 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 4 Sky broadband issues across Norfolk and Suffolk resolved
- 5 Shocked couple told statue used as doorstop could be worth £1m
- 6 Plot of gold? Land up for sale for £750,000
- 7 Drug dealer walks free from court for his 145th offence
- 8 Sneak peek inside first £2.7m luxury mansion for sale
- 9 Clean-up operation begins as town 'flooded completely' by heavy rain
- 10 Norfolk hit by thunderstorms and heavy hail