Norwich City’s FIFA 19 player ratings revealed - who fares best?
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Tim Krul is Norwich City's best player.
That's according to the latest rating on the FIFA computer game series.
A demo for the latest instalment, FIFA 19, was released on Thursday and we can reveal the Norwich City ratings.
The Dutch international, who joined on a free transfer this summer, tops the list with a rating of 75 with Timm Klose on 74 and City's outcast striker Nelson Oliveira the third highest rated with a score of 73.
Of the signings this summer Moritz Leitner has a rating of 72 with Emi Buendia a point further back on 71 alongside Kenny McLean, who arrived from Aberdeen during the close season.
MORE: Louis Thompson fitness boostPerhaps the most surprising is that City's highly-rated youngster Jamal Lewis, who broke into the first team last season, and is being keenly watched by Premier League clubs, only has a rating of 66, the same as Ben Godfrey and Carlton Morris. Matt Jarvis, who hasn't played for the first team since May 2016, has a rating of 67.
You may also want to watch:
Norwich's lowest rated player is Max Aarons, who made his full City debut in the East Anglian derby earlier this month, with a score of 58.
City's fastest rated player is Onel Hernandez with a pace score of 87 and an overall score of 70.
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Sky broadband issues across Norfolk and Suffolk resolved
- 3 Drug dealer walks free from court for his 145th offence
- 4 New 20mph speed cameras to tackle NDR rat-runners
- 5 'Is this a wind up?' - Artist's shock as Delia buys 101 of his paintings
- 6 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 7 Clean-up operation begins as town 'flooded completely' by heavy rain
- 8 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 9 Former City skipper a frontrunner for Swansea job
- 10 Police search undergrowth as man arrested for murder of missing woman
EA Sports have revealed the game's top 100 players. Unsurprisingly, of the current day players, Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi share the crown with 94. You can also play as 'icons', with Brazilian legend Pele having a ratings card of 98.
75 – Tim Krul
74 – Timm Klose
73 – Nelson Oliveira
72 – Tom Trybull, Moritz Leitner, Grant Hanley
71 – Emi Buendia, Mario Vrancic, Kenny McLean, Ivo Pinto, Christoph Zimmermann, Ben Marshall, Teemu Pukki, Alex Tettey.
70 – Onel Hernandez, Jordan Rhodes, Russell Martin
69 – Felix Passlack, Marco Stiepermann
68 – Michael McGovern
67 – Matt Jarvis
66 – Ben Godfrey, Carlton Morris, Jamal Lewis, Denis Srbeny
65 – Louis Thompson
63 – Todd Cantwell
60 – Aston Oxborough
58 – Max Aarons