Norwich City fans have their say in Pink Un Live debate
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
The best and the worst of Norwich City's season plus some visions of the future – all were up for debate at a special Pink Un Live end of season debate last night.
Our experts and the fans came together at the home of this newspaper for a show that was broadcast live on the Pink Un Facebook page and our websites.
Ex-City star Darren Eadie, Archant's chief Norwich City writer Paddy Davitt and Monday morning columnist Melissa Rudd were joined by host Michael Bailey.
The imminent arrival of a new head coach, John Ruddy's exit, the captaincy and leadership skills of Russell Martin, the prospects for players coming through the Academy system, possible new signings to bolster City's defence – all were up for discussion.
'It was lively and, as you'd expect, passionate stuff from Norwich City fans,' said editor David Powles.
You may also want to watch:
'I think it is definitely something we can look to do again.'
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 Hospital confirms two patients have died from Covid
- 3 Chicken restaurant closes 'due to unforeseen circumstances'
- 4 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 5 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 6 More than 70 speeding drivers snared in police day of action
- 7 'Like an invasion' - locals speak out over five-day festival
- 8 What are the top 10 new shops opening in Norwich?
- 9 New beauty salon and massage rooms open at country club
- 10 Lifeboat crew rescues three girls out to sea on lilos