Norwich City FA Youth Cup tie at Tottenham postponed
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press � 2005
Norwich City U18s FA Youth Cup fifth round tie against Tottenham has been postponed due to a frozen pitch.
The tie was due to take place at The Lamex Stadium in Stevenage but the overnight frost has rendered the pitch unplayable.
A date for the rearranged tie is yet to be confirmed.
City had been slight favourites to advance after beating Spurs 3-2 earlier this season thanks to a hat-trick from Anthony Spyrou.
City have been in impressive form throughout the competition so far having dumped Burnley out of the competition in the previous round.
You may also want to watch:
Agust Hlynsson made his debut in the 4-0 win at Turf Moor as braces from Benny Ashley-Seal and Louis McIntosh saw off the Clarets.
David Wright's free-scoring Canaries eased to a 5-1 win in the third round against Watford thanks to goals from Owen Wallis, Benny Ashley-Seal, Anthony Spyrou, Devonte Aransibia and an own goal.
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Sneak peek inside first £2.7m luxury mansion for sale
- 3 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 4 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 5 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 6 Plot of gold? Land up for sale for £750,000
- 7 Neighbours' shock as man's body found in flat weeks after he died
- 8 Fly-tippers dumped dead relative's rubbish – just half a mile from recycling centre
- 9 Woman in 30s suffers head injuries in violent attack by two girls
- 10 Victoria Hall murder: Suffolk strangler Steve Wright reportedly arrested