Norwich City extend Arsenal’s Lansbury’s loan
The Canaries have extended the loan of midfielder Henri Lansbury for a further month.
The 20-year-old from Arsenal was set to make the fourth and final appearance of his initial 28-day loan spell at Coventry today.
Now he will stay with City until January 16.
Manager Paul Lambert said: 'I'd like to think we're doing something right with him and I hope Arsenal are happy with him.
'He's done great for us since he's been here.'
You may also want to watch:
Gunners boss Arsene Wenger has agreed to a further 28-day extension, but Lansbury will not play in City's FA Cup third round tie against Leyton Orient at Carrow Road on January 8.
- 1 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 2 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 3 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 4 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 5 Man taken to hospital after cardiac arrest at beach
- 6 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 7 Queues in Norwich as hundreds flock to cider and sausage festival
- 8 City ready for Cantwell and Aarons end game
- 9 Park issues warning over bacteria which is toxic to dogs
- 10 'Do your bit to slow spread' - plea as Covid hospital admissions remain low