Norwich city confirm Cameron McGeehan’s loan move to Luton Town
- Credit: Action Images
Young Norwich City midfielder Cameron McGeehan has rejoined Luton Town on loan.
The 19-year-old spent the second half of last season on loan at Kenilworth Road, playing a key role in helping the Hatters to promotion from the Conference Premier.
The Northern Ireland Under-21 midfielder – who captained City's under-18 side to FA Youth Cup glory in 2013 – recently spent time with Cambridge United in League Two, scoring three goals in six games before his spell ended early because of a red card.
McGeehan was unveiled to the Luton supporters at half-time of the League Two club's 1-0 home win against Carlisle on Saturday and the deal has now been confirmed by the Canaries.
A statement on City's official website said: 'Norwich City Football Club can confirm midfielder Cameron McGeehan has joined League Two side Luton Town on a youth loan until the end of the season.
You may also want to watch:
'The 19-year-old makes a return to Kenilworth Road having spent time with the Hatters in the closing stages of the 2013-2014 campaign, scoring three goals in 18 Vanarama Conference appearances to help guide John Still's team back to the Football League.'
- 1 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 2 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 3 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 4 Park issues warning over bacteria which is toxic to dogs
- 5 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 6 Queues in Norwich as hundreds flock to cider and sausage festival
- 7 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 8 Town's long wait for new £37m bypass nearly over as funding agreed
- 9 City confirm midfielder exit
- 10 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children