Norwich City transfer rumours: Cameron Jerome a target for Cardiff City
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City striker Cameron Jerome is reportedly a target for Cardiff City.
According to The Mirror, Cardiff manager Neil Warnock is keen on taking the 31-year-old back to south Wales.
Warnock is looking to strengthen his attacking options as Cardiff bid for promotion, particularly as Danny Ward is currently sidelined.
Jerome spent two years with the Bluebirds between 2004 and 2006, scoring 24 goals in 73 appearances.
He has been at Carrow Road since moving from Stoke in August 2014 and has scored 42 in all competitions, starting 100 games.
You may also want to watch:
That tally includes the opener in the Championship play-off final win over Middlesbrough at Wembley in May 2015.
While City are short of strikers, Jerome has been limited to 11 starts this season, scoring once. His last start was in the 2-1 defeat at Bolton on November 4 and if City can cash in, they may well be tempted
- 1 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 2 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 3 Inquest hears sister of Hannah Witheridge died while pregnant
- 4 More storms ahead as flood warnings remain in place
- 5 Family demands answers after 91-year-old dies weighing four stone
- 6 'They're blaming me' - Social housing tenant angry over state of flat
- 7 Cannabis stash worth about £2000 found hidden in home
- 8 Met office issue weather warnings for thunderstorms in parts of Norfolk
- 9 Man 'helping police with inquiries' in search for missing woman
- 10 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship