Norwich City award new contracts to exciting crop of young talent
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City scholars Reiss Awuah, Cameron King and Cameron Norman have all been awarded two-year professional contracts after impressing in the club's academy.
The trio will link up with Mark Robson's development squad next season after excelling at scholarship level. Current development squad duo Remi Matthews and Adel Gafaiti have also signed fresh two-year deals with the club after being part of this season's squad who secured a top half finish and qualification for the elite tier next season. Gafaiti had a spell on loan at League One Oldham recently.
The club have also released nine youngsters, among them six members of the successful FA Youth Cup winning squad under Neil Adams 12 months ago.
• The following players have not been offered terms and will be released when their contracts expire this summer
Harry Barker, Ewan McNeil, Rod Young
- 1 'I'm sorry' - Woman behind cancelled festival offers customers £100,000
- 2 Can you spot yourself in the Classic Ibiza crowd at Blickling?
- 3 New tenant bid for former Argos store on retail park
- 4 9 West End shows heading to Norwich in 2023
- 5 Congestion eases after crash on outskirts of Norwich by A47 junction
- 6 Brick and flint north Norfolk cottage a stone's throw from the beach on sale for £650k
- 7 Adder warning in coastal areas as snakes come out to bask
- 8 Norfolk man's relatable videos earn him millions of views and celeb fans
- 9 Four taken to hospital after crash involving ambulance on A146
- 10 Can you spot yourself in our pictures from Reepham Festival?
Rhys Browne, Harrison Heath, Harvey Hodd, Kevin Lokko, Henry Randall, Ben Wyatt