Norwich City award new contracts to exciting crop of young talent
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City scholars Reiss Awuah, Cameron King and Cameron Norman have all been awarded two-year professional contracts after impressing in the club's academy.
The trio will link up with Mark Robson's development squad next season after excelling at scholarship level. Current development squad duo Remi Matthews and Adel Gafaiti have also signed fresh two-year deals with the club after being part of this season's squad who secured a top half finish and qualification for the elite tier next season. Gafaiti had a spell on loan at League One Oldham recently.
The club have also released nine youngsters, among them six members of the successful FA Youth Cup winning squad under Neil Adams 12 months ago.
• The following players have not been offered terms and will be released when their contracts expire this summer
You may also want to watch:
Harry Barker, Ewan McNeil, Rod Young
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Sneak peek inside first £2.7m luxury mansion for sale
- 3 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 4 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 5 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 6 Plot of gold? Land up for sale for £750,000
- 7 Neighbours' shock as man's body found in flat weeks after he died
- 8 Fly-tippers dumped dead relative's rubbish – just half a mile from recycling centre
- 9 Woman in 30s suffers head injuries in violent attack by two girls
- 10 Norfolk couple's hopes of £1m 'doorstop' sculpture dashed
Rhys Browne, Harrison Heath, Harvey Hodd, Kevin Lokko, Henry Randall, Ben Wyatt