Norwich City announce season ticket price freeze for 2016/17
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2015
Norwich City have announced price freezes for a third consecutive season on season tickets in standard areas at Carrow Road.
Existing Norwich season ticket holders will be able to secure their seats for the 2016/17 season from Monday, January 11 next year at the same price they paid in season 2013/14.
Supporters who renew prior to the first deadline of February 13 can purchase a season ticket that averages out at £26.29 per match – a saving of more than £300 on casual ticket prices.
The club have also announced the age threshold for junior season ticket holders will rise from 17 to 18. For supporters who would like to become season ticket holders you can join the waiting list. Any season tickets not renewed after the final deadline will be offered to those on the waiting list. For further information visit the club's ticket office at Carrow Road, call 0844 826 1902, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Key details
- 1 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 2 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 3 Man dies of collapsed lung after 'busy' hospital meant x-ray was missed
- 4 Where you can see the Red Arrows over Norfolk this weekend
- 5 WATCH: 'Unplayable' delivery from Suffolk bowler goes viral
- 6 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 7 'It is a cash cow' - vicar's warning after being slapped with parking fine
- 8 Norfolk garden centre wins 27th gold medal at Chelsea Flower Show
- 9 Rollesby mum shares heartbreak after death of her seven-year-old daughter
- 10 Neighbours shock at ‘unexplained’ sudden death of woman
All existing season ticket holders will receive a full information pack via post in early January.
Price freeze – pay the same next year in standard areas as you did in season 2013/14
Renew from Monday, January 11
For the very best price, renew by the first deadline: Saturday, February 13
Junior season ticket holder age threshold raised from 17 to 18
Pay by direct debit and if you renew by first deadline you can spread the cost over 12 months