Norwich City and Ipswich Town in the Championship play-off semi-final - Does it get any bigger than this?
- Credit: Archant
The Championship play-off semi-final between Norwich City and Ipswich Town represents the biggest East Anglia derby in history – or does it?
With a date at Wembley on offer for the winner and the ultimate prize of a place in the Premier League at stake, the next two games will forever go down in derby folklore.
But how does they compare to others?
Many fans will say Norwich's Milk Cup semi-final win 30 years ago was bigger as the Canaries went on to secure the most famous day in the club's history, beating Sunderland 1-0 at the Twin Towers.
Ipswich fans will point to when the Blues helped consign Norwich to League One when a dramatic 3-2 win effectively relegated Bryan Gunn's side.
You may also want to watch:
We want to know what you think. Please leave your comments below and the best ones will appear in print.
- 1 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 2 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 3 Inquest hears sister of Hannah Witheridge died while pregnant
- 4 Family demands answers after 91-year-old dies weighing four stone
- 5 'They're blaming me' - Social housing tenant angry over state of flat
- 6 More storms ahead as flood warnings remain in place
- 7 Cannabis stash worth about £2000 found hidden in home
- 8 Met office issue weather warnings for thunderstorms in parts of Norfolk
- 9 Man 'helping police with inquiries' in search for missing woman
- 10 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship