Norwich City 2, Liverpool 5 - what the nationals said
The national newspapers' views on Norwich City's 5-2 defeat at home to Liverpool.
Sunday Mirror: 'Brendan Rodgers hailed a Luis Suarez masterclass as Liverpool made a mockery of their awful start to the season with their first league win.'
Mail on Sunday: 'The game ended as a contest two minutes into the second half as the respective fortunes of both sides were summed up inside the space of a minute.'
You may also want to watch:
The Observer: 'Norwich must hate the sight of Luis Suarez, but the feeling will certainly not be mutual. The Liverpool striker has scored more Premier League goals at Carrow Road in 2012 than at Anfield.'
- 1 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 2 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 3 Inquest hears sister of Hannah Witheridge died while pregnant
- 4 Family demands answers after 91-year-old dies weighing four stone
- 5 'They're blaming me' - Social housing tenant angry over state of flat
- 6 More storms ahead as flood warnings remain in place
- 7 Cannabis stash worth about £2000 found hidden in home
- 8 Met office issue weather warnings for thunderstorms in parts of Norfolk
- 9 Man 'helping police with inquiries' in search for missing woman
- 10 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship
The Independent: 'This was a comprehensive and deserved win, and a demonstration of what Rodgers' Liverpool are meant to look like. The attacking football was fluid and confident.'
Sunday Telegraph: 'Although referee Mike Jones did little to alter the officials' image of giving Liverpool a hard time, Suarez certainly enhanced his own reputation.'