Norwich City 0, Liverpool 3 - what the nationals said
The national newspapers' views on Norwich City's defeat at home to Liverpool.
Sunday Mirror: 'When there is a sniff of a goal, Suarez is lethal. True, he was reliant on a huge Norwich defensive blunder for each of the strikes but his finishing was emphatic.'
Mail on Sunday: 'Norwich's impressive season has understandably, perhaps, run out of steam. They have managed just two wins from their past 11 games and they were a distant second.'
You may also want to watch:
The Observer: 'The home side's centre-backs hardly helped themselves but Suarez's elusive movement and wonderful finishing would have tormented the best defences.'
- 1 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 2 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 3 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 4 Town's long wait for new £37m bypass nearly over as funding agreed
- 5 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 6 Park issues warning over bacteria which is toxic to dogs
- 7 Queues in Norwich as hundreds flock to cider and sausage festival
- 8 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 9 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 10 City confirm midfielder exit
The Sunday Times: 'For all the not wholly unwarranted opprobrium that comes his way, Luis Suarez remains the consummate Premier League forward . . . he terrorised the home defence.'
The People: 'Norwich's poor organisation contributed to their own downfall . . . it was panic stations in the home defence every time Suarez was on the ball.'