‘Norwich are playing for their lives and making a good job of it’ - the national reaction to the Canaries’ loss at Leicester
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Here's what the national newspapers made of Norwich's performance against Leicester on Saturday.
•The Mirror: 'Jerome is a Championship striker. It's as simple as that. It wasn't just missing a big chance but his all round play.
'His touch was poor and he failed to play in team mates with sloppy passing on several occasions.'
•The Sun: 'Alex Neil made defending the priority and spread five across his backline to prevent Jamie Vardy and Co running riot. For 89 minutes it worked for them, with Leicester only creating half-chances.'
•The Mail: 'Norwich's threat was largely down to Nathan Redmond.'
You may also want to watch:
•The Guardian: 'Norwich are playing for their lives and making a good job of it, though for the first time in months Leicester failed to manage anything extraordinary.'
•The Telegraph: '(Norwich were) resolute and impressively disciplined.'
- 1 Revealed: Siblings' bodies were found after father's death
- 2 Body believed to be missing man found near Norfolk coast
- 3 'It did not deliver': Glamping site vows to improve after guests hit out
- 4 Neighbours of murdered woman tell of terrifying scene in close
- 5 Sales rep who died at nature reserve named at inquest
- 6 No-frills Norwich pub offers top-notch food and every dish is under £8
- 7 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 8 Police name murder victim, who died of 'severe head injury'
- 9 Firefighters dash to tackle blaze at coastal holiday resort
- 10 Widow threatened with debt collectors after funeral director’s bill blunder