Rate the City players’ performances during 2-1 home win over Leeds
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City returned to winning ways as they said farewell to Wes Hoolahan against Leeds – and here's your chance to rate the performances of the Canaries players.
Kalvin Phillips had put the visitors in front with six minutes of the first half remaining, curling a shot home from the edge of the box in style.
City equalised just before half-time though when Hoolahan took control of his script and scored with a deflected effort from long range which went in after hitting both posts – to spark memorable celebrations.
The hosts then took firm control in the second half, with Hoolahan in the thick of the action, but Leeds keeper Bailey Peacock-Farrell twice did well to deny James Maddison.
But Josh Murphy, teed up by Hoolahan, squeezed a low shot past the keeper in the 69th minute to seal the win and kick the party atmosphere up a gear.
You may also want to watch:
The win saw City leapfrog their opponents into 12th in the table ahead of next Sunday's final game of the season at Sheffield Wednesday, when a win would guarantee a top-half finish and a final position above rivals Ipswich.
• Let us know your ratings above
- 1 'Rare' Norfolk vicarage goes up for sale for £1.1m
- 2 Seafront flats plan set for go ahead
- 3 Man in 70s who died in crash identified after public help
- 4 Open all hours? Retailers say no thanks to 24/7 shopping
- 5 Norwich City kick-off times changed due to TV coverage
- 6 Cannabis factory discovered after police called to burglary
- 7 Fears loss of Arcadia group could have significant impact on Norfolk high streets
- 8 Six new coronavirus deaths confirmed at Norfolk hospital
- 9 Man jailed for seven years over coercive behaviour which left victim 'shattered'
- 10 Flood alerts in place across Norfolk