Rate the City players’ performances during home defeat to Sheffield United
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
After Sheffield United proved too strong for a weary Norwich City at Carrow Road, here's your chance to rate the efforts of the Canaries players.
Daniel Farke's team were beaten 2-1 by the Blades to bring an end to their four-game unbeaten run in the Championship, leaving them 13th in the table and nine points adrift of the play-off places.
The match followed on from a midweek adventure at Chelsea in the FA Cup, losing 5-3 on penalties after drawing 1-1 with the Premier League side in extra-time – while Sheffield United had their feet up.
Manchester United loanee James Wilson opening the scoring in just the sixth minute, scoring on his United debut after City failed to clear a John Fleck corner.
James Maddison and Josh Murphy both went close for the Canaries, before a horrendous back-pass from Alex Tettey allowed substitute Clayton Donaldson to double the visitors' lead in the 68th minute.
You may also want to watch:
Norwich skipper Ivo Pinto headed home to give the home fans hope less than two minutes later but an equaliser eluded Farke's team.
City return to action next weekend with a trip to west London to take on in-form Brentford.
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Sky broadband issues across Norfolk and Suffolk resolved
- 3 Drug dealer walks free from court for his 145th offence
- 4 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 5 'Is this a wind up?' - Artist's shock as Delia buys 101 of his paintings
- 6 New 20mph speed cameras to tackle NDR rat-runners
- 7 Clean-up operation begins as town 'flooded completely' by heavy rain
- 8 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 9 Former City skipper a frontrunner for Swansea job
- 10 Police search undergrowth as man arrested for murder of missing woman
• Let us know your ratings above