Rate the City players’ performances during home defeat to Sheffield United
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
After Sheffield United proved too strong for a weary Norwich City at Carrow Road, here's your chance to rate the efforts of the Canaries players.
Daniel Farke's team were beaten 2-1 by the Blades to bring an end to their four-game unbeaten run in the Championship, leaving them 13th in the table and nine points adrift of the play-off places.
The match followed on from a midweek adventure at Chelsea in the FA Cup, losing 5-3 on penalties after drawing 1-1 with the Premier League side in extra-time – while Sheffield United had their feet up.
Manchester United loanee James Wilson opening the scoring in just the sixth minute, scoring on his United debut after City failed to clear a John Fleck corner.
James Maddison and Josh Murphy both went close for the Canaries, before a horrendous back-pass from Alex Tettey allowed substitute Clayton Donaldson to double the visitors' lead in the 68th minute.
Norwich skipper Ivo Pinto headed home to give the home fans hope less than two minutes later but an equaliser eluded Farke's team.
City return to action next weekend with a trip to west London to take on in-form Brentford.
- 1 Norfolk beach named among UK's most contaminated
- 2 Man in 20s killed and another seriously injured in motorbike crash
- 3 Revealed: Buyer of Norwich Airport Industrial Estate - and what they paid
- 4 Heatwave leaves dried-up pond like 'scene from sci-fi movie'
- 5 YouTube professional eater smashes 100oz steak challenge at Norfolk pub
- 6 New reservoir could secure region's water supply - but will cost over £1bn
- 7 'Carnage' as fight involving axes breaks out after van crashes into house
- 8 Protests outside drag queen story event sees police called in
- 9 Parish council weighs in on row over 'rollercoaster' racking
- 10 Fighter jet heard roaring over Norwich in night time training exercise
• Let us know your ratings above