LISTEN: The latest Pinkun Norwich City Podcast featuring Blades defeat, McLean’s arrival and transfer window issues
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
The latest episode of the Pinkun.com Norwich City podcast discusses all the latest Norwich City news and transfer window issues following the Canaries' home defeat to Sheffield United.
Canaries correspondents Paddy Davitt, Michael Bailey and David Freezer sat down to discuss all the latest news coming out of Carrow Road, following the confirmation of the signing of Aberdeen midfielder Kenny McLean.
The lads discuss which other positions City still need to strengthen ahead of the January transfer window deadline of 11pm on Wednesday, January 31.
They also look back on Saturday's 2-1 defeat to Sheffield United at Carrow Road, which saw Daniel Farke's side remain 13th in the Championship table but nine points adrift of the play-off places.
Next up for the Canaries is a tough looking trip to Brentford, who have won five of their last six league games to move within three points of the top six.
You may also want to watch:
• You can listen to the latest episode by pressing play above
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 3 Man suffers injuries after road rage assault near retail park
- 4 Poultry company owner says food industry is at 'crisis point'
- 5 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 6 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 7 Town's long wait for new £37m bypass nearly over as funding agreed
- 8 St Benedict's Street restaurant closes due to 'pingdemic'
- 9 Thunderstorms set to put dampener on weekend
- 10 Family's tribute to much loved motorcyclist, 21, involved in A10 crash