Rate the City players’ performances during dramatic derby draw with Ipswich
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City extended their unbeaten run in the East Anglian derby to 10 matches thanks to a last-minute equaliser from Timm Klose. Here's your chance to rate the performances of the Canaries players.
City were already enjoying the longest unbeaten run in the long history of the fixture but Luke Chambers looked like he had earned Town's first derby win since April 2009 with a header in the 89th minute.
The hosts snatched a draw from the jaws of defeat in the fifth minute of injury-time though when Klose headed home a Grant Hanley cross to spark wild celebrations.
Head coach Daniel Farke stuck with the same starting line-up from the previous weekend's 1-1 draw at promotion-chasing Derby, with striker Dennis Srbeny coming on in the 84th minute and Onel Hernandez and Mario Vrancic in the second minute of injury-time.
Norwich head to league leaders Wolves on Wednesday night, when they will be reunited with former players John Ruddy and Ryan Bennett.
You may also want to watch:
• Rate the players above
- 1 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 2 Police called to troublespot Norwich hotel 324 times in two years
- 3 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 4 Inquest hears sister of Hannah Witheridge died while pregnant
- 5 The best restaurant in Norfolk for a romantic date revealed
- 6 New 20mph speed cameras to tackle NDR rat-runners
- 7 Norfolk Day 2021: Your must-have guide to all events
- 8 Police search undergrowth as man arrested for murder of missing woman
- 9 Man in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 10 Rooms with a view? See two new hotel suites costing £120,000