Rate the City players’ performances during 0-0 home draw with Forest
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City were held to their fourth home goalless draw of the Championship season last night. Here's your chance to rate the performances of the Canaries players against Nottingham Forest.
City stretched their unbeaten run to seven matches against Forest but the last five of those games have all been draws, with the absence of striker Nelson Oliveira not helping in the search for goals.
It prompted weary groans rather than angry boos at full-time, with the play-off places 10 points away and thoughts increasingly turning to what head coach Daniel Farke can achieve next season.
Josh Murphy forced a good save from Forest keeper Costel Pantilimon from a James Maddison corner midway through the first half, as the visitors failed to take advantage of some sloppy defensive play.
Maddison and Grant Hanley both went close in the second half but the hosts struggled to build up a head of steam, slipping to an eighth home draw of the campaign, from 18 league matches.
You may also want to watch:
Next up on Saturday is a trip to struggling Hull City, who lost 2-1 at home to play-off chasing Millwall and sit just three points above the relegation zone.
• Let us know your ratings above
- 1 'It did not deliver': Glamping site vows to improve after guests hit out
- 2 Revealed: Siblings' bodies were found after father's death
- 3 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 4 Body believed to be missing man found near Norfolk coast
- 5 Man jailed for stealing underwear and sex toy from village house
- 6 No-frills Norwich pub offers top-notch food and every dish is under £8
- 7 Sales rep who died at nature reserve named at inquest
- 8 Neighbours of murdered woman tell of terrifying scene in close
- 9 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 10 Widow threatened with debt collectors after funeral director’s bill blunder