Rate the City players’ performances during FA Cup draw with Chelsea
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City stretched their unbeaten run to four matches when holding Premier League giants Chelsea to a 0-0 FA Cup draw at Carrow Road. Here's your chance to rate the performances of the Canaries players.
The stalemate with Antonio Conte's side, the reigning Premier League champions, was hard-fought but saw City build on a seven points from their last three Championship games and made it three clean sheets in four games as well.
Daniel Farke's team will travel to Stamford Bridge for the third round replay later this month, provisionally scheduled for Tuesday, January 16 – following next Saturday's trip to Bristol City in the Championship.
The match saw Daniel Farke match up to Chelsea's 3-4-3 formation, bringing Christoph Zimmermann in for Nelson Oliveira and playing three in defence, with the Portuguese striker carrying an ankle knock.
The visitors made nine changes to their team from Wednesday's 2-2 draw at Arsenal in the Premier League, resting the likes of Cesc Fabregas and Eden Hazard but fielding expensive talent such as David Luiz, Tiemoue Bakayoko and Willian.
You may also want to watch:
• Let us know your player ratings above
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 3 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 4 Plot of gold? Land up for sale for £750,000
- 5 Sneak peek inside first £2.7m luxury mansion for sale
- 6 Shocked couple told statue used as doorstop could be worth £1m
- 7 Neighbours' shock as man's body found in flat weeks after he died
- 8 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 9 Fly-tippers dumped dead relative's rubbish – just half a mile from recycling centre
- 10 Norfolk couple's hopes of £1m 'doorstop' sculpture dashed