Rate the City players’ performances during 2-0 home defeat to Cardiff
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
After Norwich City were dealt two late blows by promotion-chasing Cardiff, here's your chance to rate the performances of the Canaries players.
Daniel Farke's team drew a blank for an eighth match in 22 home games of this Championship season but more than matched their high-flying visitors for the majority of the game.
They were then punished when Kenneth Zohore caught out Angus Gunn at his near post in the 87th minute, before Junior Hoilett made sure of the win for the Bluebirds with a spectacular finish in the final minute of injury-time.
The defeat leaves City 13th in the Championship table and below rivals Ipswich on goal difference, who were beaten by a late goal at Nottingham Forest.
Cardiff reclaimed second place with the win and held on to that automatic promotion place after Brentford's scored a late equaliser against Fulham in the day's late kick-off.
You may also want to watch:
With a game in hand as well Neil Warnock's team are now in the driving seat to follow champions-elect Wolves into the Premier League.
• Let us know your ratings above
- 1 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 2 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 3 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 4 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 5 Jailed this week: Primark brawl, attempted murder and abuse
- 6 Three cars crash and two end up in ditches on rural road
- 7 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 8 Ford and Jaguar crash in second incident near village in same night
- 9 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 10 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season