Rate the City players’ performances during 2-0 home defeat to Cardiff
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
After Norwich City were dealt two late blows by promotion-chasing Cardiff, here's your chance to rate the performances of the Canaries players.
Daniel Farke's team drew a blank for an eighth match in 22 home games of this Championship season but more than matched their high-flying visitors for the majority of the game.
They were then punished when Kenneth Zohore caught out Angus Gunn at his near post in the 87th minute, before Junior Hoilett made sure of the win for the Bluebirds with a spectacular finish in the final minute of injury-time.
The defeat leaves City 13th in the Championship table and below rivals Ipswich on goal difference, who were beaten by a late goal at Nottingham Forest.
Cardiff reclaimed second place with the win and held on to that automatic promotion place after Brentford's scored a late equaliser against Fulham in the day's late kick-off.
You may also want to watch:
With a game in hand as well Neil Warnock's team are now in the driving seat to follow champions-elect Wolves into the Premier League.
• Let us know your ratings above
- 1 Norfolk sees significant falls in Covid cases, figures show
- 2 'Rare' Norfolk vicarage goes up for sale for £1.1m
- 3 Jailed in Norfolk this week: a corrupt police officer and a domestic abuser
- 4 Man in 70s dies in A143 crash
- 5 Drunk man arrested after driving into water-filled dike
- 6 'There was a massive bang' - Fire outside Norwich coffee shop
- 7 Search for woman, 64, missing from residential home
- 8 Six schools in Norwich area closed or partly shut due to Covid-19 cases
- 9 Man in 70s who died in crash identified after public help
- 10 Seafront flats plan set for go ahead