New Norwich kit to be revealed at 10am today
- Credit: Errea/Facebook
Norwich City will reveal their new kit for the 2015-16 Premier League season on Wednesday morning at the Royal Norfolk Show.
The home kit will be unveiled at five locations at 10am including on the Jarrold catwalk at the Royal Norfolk Show.
A photo posted on Facebook by kit makers Errea on Tuesday suggested the kit would be themed on celebrating 80 years since the Canaries moved to Carrow Road.
It shows a green badge on a white background with the words 'there's no place like home' and the Carrow Road clock.
It can be bought on the club's website and at the Canaries Official marquee situated at the show.
It will also be available from the three NCFC stores at Carrow Road, Chapelfield and Castle Mall.
The club has released a series of teaser videos in the build-up to the kit launch.
- 1 'God's waiting room' - Norfolk town is country's pensioner hotspot
- 2 RAF flypast to pass through Norfolk's skies
- 3 'He could've gone all the way' - Mum's tribute to aspiring boxer, 19
- 4 Readers reveal top 10 fish and chips - but the battle is on for top spot
- 5 Star-studded line-up announced for free Norfolk festival
- 6 Tyson Fury is making a comeback to Gorleston
- 7 'It's just not viable anymore' - Pub near Great Yarmouth closes
- 8 Two Norfolk spots named among best places in Britain for a weekend break
- 9 Mobile home fire spreads to nearby properties
- 10 Person banned from driving arrested after crashing into pedestrian crossing
•What design would you like the new home kit to be? Leave your comments below.