New half-time challenge comes to Carrow Road
- Credit: Archant
A new half-time challenge is coming to Carrow Road.
With Visit Tampa Bay becoming the official destination partner for Norwich City, fans will be whisked away on a virtual vacation at every home game with the introduction of the new game.
As part of the year long deal, supporters will have the chance to sample Tampa's world-famous attractions, festivals and year-round sunshine first-hand, with winners of each on-pitch competition entered into a seasonal draw to enjoy a family away break.
The interactive outdoor experience will inject a dose of Florida sunshine into each match.
In addition to Tampa's advertising being displayed around the stadium, online and in the matchday programme, fans will also be treated to a Tampa Takeover.
You may also want to watch:
As part of this, Carrow Road will become a 'mini Tampa' for one game as Visit Tampa Bay hosts a series of fun events and competitions.
Santiago Corrada, CEO of Visit Tampa Bay, said: 'It's an honour to join Norwich City as its official destination partner and everyone at Visit Tampa Bay is hugely excited about being part of a positive, successful season.
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Sneak peek inside first £2.7m luxury mansion for sale
- 3 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 4 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 5 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 6 Plot of gold? Land up for sale for £750,000
- 7 Neighbours' shock as man's body found in flat weeks after he died
- 8 Fly-tippers dumped dead relative's rubbish – just half a mile from recycling centre
- 9 Woman in 30s suffers head injuries in violent attack by two girls
- 10 Norfolk couple's hopes of £1m 'doorstop' sculpture dashed
'We've been deeply impressed with the club and particularly with the loyalty and love felt for Norwich City from its faithful fan base, which we can't wait to welcome in Florida.
'Whether fans want to keep their pulse racing while on holiday or enjoy a well-deserved chance to relax, we look forward to introducing them to Tampa's treasure-trove of travel delights over the coming months.'
This is the first time that Visit Tampa Bay has been associated with a Championship.
Steve Stone, Norwich City's Managing Director, said: 'The half-time activities should be a lot of fun and the association with such a lovely part of the world is great for Norwich City.'
More details of the new half-time challenge will be announced in due course.
To find out more about holidays to Tampa visit www.visittampabay.com.