New half-time challenge comes to Carrow Road
- Credit: Archant
A new half-time challenge is coming to Carrow Road.
With Visit Tampa Bay becoming the official destination partner for Norwich City, fans will be whisked away on a virtual vacation at every home game with the introduction of the new game.
As part of the year long deal, supporters will have the chance to sample Tampa's world-famous attractions, festivals and year-round sunshine first-hand, with winners of each on-pitch competition entered into a seasonal draw to enjoy a family away break.
The interactive outdoor experience will inject a dose of Florida sunshine into each match.
In addition to Tampa's advertising being displayed around the stadium, online and in the matchday programme, fans will also be treated to a Tampa Takeover.
As part of this, Carrow Road will become a 'mini Tampa' for one game as Visit Tampa Bay hosts a series of fun events and competitions.
Santiago Corrada, CEO of Visit Tampa Bay, said: 'It's an honour to join Norwich City as its official destination partner and everyone at Visit Tampa Bay is hugely excited about being part of a positive, successful season.
- 1 Norfolk beach named among UK's most contaminated
- 2 Parish council weighs in on row over 'rollercoaster' racking
- 3 Man in 20s killed and another seriously injured in motorbike crash
- 4 House boarded up after fight in Norfolk village
- 5 YouTube professional eater smashes 100oz steak challenge at Norfolk pub
- 6 Heatwave leaves dried-up pond like 'scene from sci-fi movie'
- 7 'I couldn't believe it' - West Norfolk villages hit by flash flooding
- 8 'Carnage' as fight involving axes breaks out after van crashes into house
- 9 Norfolk spot named among UK's best waterside pubs
- 10 Protests outside drag queen story event sees police called in
'We've been deeply impressed with the club and particularly with the loyalty and love felt for Norwich City from its faithful fan base, which we can't wait to welcome in Florida.
'Whether fans want to keep their pulse racing while on holiday or enjoy a well-deserved chance to relax, we look forward to introducing them to Tampa's treasure-trove of travel delights over the coming months.'
This is the first time that Visit Tampa Bay has been associated with a Championship.
Steve Stone, Norwich City's Managing Director, said: 'The half-time activities should be a lot of fun and the association with such a lovely part of the world is great for Norwich City.'
More details of the new half-time challenge will be announced in due course.
To find out more about holidays to Tampa visit www.visittampabay.com.