City U23s to take on Forest in PL Cup clash at Colney
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Colney plays host to Premier League Cup action tonight, as Norwich City Under-23s try and end a run of eight matches without a win.
The young Canaries host Nottingham Forest looking for their first win in Group D, having lost 3-0 at Leicester and drawn 1-1 away to Exeter in the competition so far this season.
Last Friday a 0-0 draw with Southampton – featuring Grant Hanley and Nelson Oliveira as over-age players – brought an end to a five-game losing streak in Premier League Two.
Tonight's it's Nottingham Forest U23s visiting Colney (7pm kick-off), with U18s coach David Wright still in temporary charge following Matt Gill's exit for Ipswich. Forest top Group D following a 2-1 win at Leicester and a 3-1 home win over Exeter.
Any supporters wishing to attend U23 games at Colney are advised to contact the club beforehand and car-share where possible, because of limited parking due to building work at City's training centre.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers
- 2 Woman sexually assaulted in Norwich
- 3 Norfolk-based Rick Wakeman 'stunned and proud' after being made a CBE
- 4 Norfolk cliffs fall man arrested on suspicion of murder released on bail
- 5 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 6 'People didn't know I existed' - Shopkeeper thrilled with new store
- 7 Family told baby with half a working heart has weeks to live
- 8 Scams in Norfolk this week: Hermes texts and electricity boxes
- 9 Woman on soft-food diet 'forever' after attack by kick-boxer partner
- 10 Ask the Expert: How much income will my £350,000 pension generate?