Who should be in City’s starting XI for opening-day clash with Birmingham?
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Who would be in your starting XI for Norwich City's opening-day encounter at Birmingham City?
Here's your chance to put yourself in the place of Canaries head coach Daniel Farke and let us know who you would be starting at St Andrew's.
Our City correspondent Michael Bailey has made his selection and predicted what he thinks Farke will go with, which can be watched in the video above.
You can let us know your selection by leaving a comment below, starting with your desired formation (4-2-3-1 for example) and your starting line-up. You can even select your seven substitutes if you wish and let us know why you've gone with that set-up with a short description.
Farke has made it clear there are still places up for grabs ahead of Saturday's opening game, following a disappointing performance in the 1-0 loss at Charlton.
City are also set to be boosted this week by the return of striker Jordan Rhodes (ankle) to training, as well as midfielder Alex Tettey (chickenpox) and full-backs Jamal Lewis (illness and muscle strain) and Ivo Pinto (hamstring), although Lewis and Pinto missed all of pre-season and Tettey also barely featured.
Birmingham meanwhile are surrounded by uncertainty ahead of the game as a potential transfer embargo hanging over the club hampers Garry Monk's preparations.
• Let us know your selection below
- 1 The school where boys can wear skirts - but not shorts
- 2 Woman in her 20s dies in A47 crash
- 3 Cyclist in her 50s dies in A11 crash
- 4 Man jealous of ex-wife's new relationship burnt down house
- 5 Michael Bublé concert bans chairs and blankets from gig
- 6 Husband sues hospital over 'medical neglect' death of wife
- 7 How much will Great Yarmouth's new Marina Centre cost?
- 8 Norfolk's landmark vote to curb second homes
- 9 A11 reopens after air ambulance called to crash
- 10 Roadworks and closures to be aware of in Norfolk this week