Press conference recap: Norwich City v Stevenage
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
It's straight back into action for Norwich City head coach Daniel Farke this afternoon, as he speaks to the media ahead of tomorrow night's Carabao Cup first round tie against Stevenage.
Farke will deliver his latest team news bulletin hot on the heels of an eventful 4-3 home defeat to West Brom in the Canaries' first home game of the Championship season.
It's back to Carrow Road on Tuesday night to take on League Two side Stevenage (7.45pm) as City look to get their first win of the season – in the first ever competitive fixture between the teams.
The Hertfordshire side have made a solid start to the campaign, having finished in mid-table last season, drawing 2-2 at home to Tranmere before a 3-1 win at Crawley on Saturday.
Stevenage have never made it beyond the second round of the League Cup but did win 1-0 at Ipswich in the first round in 2016.
You may also want to watch:
Two-time winners Norwich have made it to the fourth round of the competition in five of the last six seasons and haven't lost at Carrow Road in the League Cup since a 4-1 loss to Aston Villa in the 2013 quarter-finals.
Last season Farke's team almost knocked Premier League giants Arsenal out in the fourth round – with around 9,000 fans making the trip to the Emirates – before conceding late then being beaten 2-1 in extra-time.
- 1 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 2 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 3 Villagers in shock after woman dies in suspected murder
- 4 Reward of £20,000 offered after theft of performance car worth £150,000
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman dies in village
- 6 Neighbours' horror after two people found dead in 'peaceful close'
- 7 Man jailed for stealing underwear and sex toy from village house
- 8 Man, 41, charged with Pat Holland's murder as human remains found
- 9 Norwich City transfer rumours: Talks held with United full-back
- 10 Woman admits causing deaths of Norfolk couple in road crash
• Catch up with all the updates from the press conference above