Press conference recap: Norwich City v Stevenage
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
It's straight back into action for Norwich City head coach Daniel Farke this afternoon, as he speaks to the media ahead of tomorrow night's Carabao Cup first round tie against Stevenage.
Farke will deliver his latest team news bulletin hot on the heels of an eventful 4-3 home defeat to West Brom in the Canaries' first home game of the Championship season.
It's back to Carrow Road on Tuesday night to take on League Two side Stevenage (7.45pm) as City look to get their first win of the season – in the first ever competitive fixture between the teams.
The Hertfordshire side have made a solid start to the campaign, having finished in mid-table last season, drawing 2-2 at home to Tranmere before a 3-1 win at Crawley on Saturday.
Stevenage have never made it beyond the second round of the League Cup but did win 1-0 at Ipswich in the first round in 2016.
Two-time winners Norwich have made it to the fourth round of the competition in five of the last six seasons and haven't lost at Carrow Road in the League Cup since a 4-1 loss to Aston Villa in the 2013 quarter-finals.
Last season Farke's team almost knocked Premier League giants Arsenal out in the fourth round – with around 9,000 fans making the trip to the Emirates – before conceding late then being beaten 2-1 in extra-time.
- 1 Parish council weighs in on row over 'rollercoaster' racking
- 2 'I couldn't believe it' - West Norfolk villages hit by flash flooding
- 3 Man in 20s killed and another seriously injured in motorbike crash
- 4 House boarded up after fight in Norfolk village
- 5 YouTube professional eater smashes 100oz steak challenge at Norfolk pub
- 6 'Carnage' as fight involving axes breaks out after van crashes into house
- 7 Where you will be able to see the Red Arrows over Norfolk today
- 8 Heatwave leaves dried-up pond like 'scene from sci-fi movie'
- 9 Norfolk spot named among UK's best waterside pubs
- 10 Norfolk beach named among UK's most contaminated
• Catch up with all the updates from the press conference above