Pre-season stats: Defensive duo were the busiest players for City
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Timm Klose and Christoph Zimmermann played the most minutes during Norwich City's pre-season campaign.
The defenders came out top for the most minutes in the tank for Canaries players, during a mostly positive spell of preparations for the new Championship campaign.
Daniel Farke's team won five and drew one of their eight friendly games, with defeats coming against Union Berlin and Charlton Athletic.
They racked up 15 goals in the process and conceded nine, with the only clean sheet coming in the 2-0 victory over League Two side Crawley at Colney.
Teemu Pukki was top scorer with three goals – including a brace during the 3-2 win over Paderborn – ahead of Jordan Rhodes, Dennis Srbeny and Onel Hernandez all on two goals apiece.
You may also want to watch:
The Canaries begin the new season away to Birmingham City on Saturday (3pm).
Most mins (750 max): Klose and Zimmermann (476), Leitner and Pukki (458), Passlack (448), Hernandez (433), Stiepermann (424), Marshal (423), Srbeny (418) and McLean (414)
- 1 'Unauthorised' headstones ruin family's final wishes
- 2 Anti-vax protesters descend on Norwich pub demanding entry
- 3 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 4 Water starts gushing out of sinkhole on Norwich city centre road
- 5 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 6 New Lidl supermarket opens in Norwich
- 7 Man was found dead after lockdown hit business, inquest told
- 8 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 9 Norfolk lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 10 Car catches fire after early morning crash