Norwich City loan watch: Jaiyesimi grabs goal and assist during Yeovil romp
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Norwich City youngster Diallang Jaiyesimi played a key role in a comfortable 6-0 win for Yeovil in League Two, scoring once and setting up another.
The 20-year-old forward teed up Yoann Arquin for the opener at Newport and also headed home the third from close range, after an Arquin shot had been saved and the ball had looped into the air.
It was Jaiyesimi's second of the season as Yeovil extended their unbeaten run to six games. Tristan Abrahams was an unused substitute as Exeter won 2-1 at Mansfield in the fourth tier.
City forward Yanic Wildschut came on in the 35th minute as Bolton were beaten 2-1 at home by QPR in the Championship and left-back James Husband played all of a 1-1 League One draw with Accrington as Fleetwood extended their unbeaten run to seven games.
Steven Naismith followed up his midweek goal for Scotland with the winner as Hearts won 1-0 at Motherwell in the Premiership, taking his tally to nine in 11 so far this season.
Mason Bloomfield was not involved as Hamilton lost 1-0 at Livingston, with former Canaries player and coach making it three wins from three since taking over as manager.
Marcel Franke played all of a 1-1 draw for Darmstadt at home to Sandhausen, keeping them third in the German second tier, but Savvas Mourgos came off at half-time as Dordrecht lost 2-0 at home to Twente in the Dutch second tier.
- 1 A47 closed in both directions after serious crash
- 2 Care home which has sat empty for four years to be revived by new owners
- 3 Family sue Wetherspoon after man falls to death in city pub
- 4 7 dogs looking for new homes in Norfolk
- 5 Revealed: Where dangerous parasite has been reported in Norfolk
- 6 7 of the prettiest villages in north Norfolk
- 7 Norfolk deli owner suffers severe spinal injuries in Ibiza diving accident
- 8 Possible foot and mouth disease case investigated at pig farm
- 9 'Great relief' as vets rule out foot and mouth disease at Norfolk farm
- 10 Traffic delays after car plunges into underpass in Yarmouth
• You can watch Jaiyesimi's goal (shirt number 14) for Yeovil above