Name the Norwich City team that won 3-2 at Chelsea in 1992
- Credit: Archant
Can you name the Norwich City starting XI that beat Chelsea 3-2 at Stamford Bridge in September 1992?
Mark Robins scored twice in a 3-2 win for the Canaries, but can you name the starting XI for Norwich City at Stamford Bridge on September 12, 1992.
All you have to do is fill in all 11 gaps in the window below.
The numbers below the missing player's position refer to the number of letters in that player's surname.
Enter the surname of the player in the appropriate position and if you are correct the Norwich City badge will change from black and white to colour.
Game: Norwich City's 3-2 win at Chelsea
- 1 Screams of daughter run over by her dad heard by murder jury
- 2 Vehicles worth £50k stolen from Royal Norfolk Show
- 3 New fishing tackle shop has 'amazing opening day'
- 4 Couple who transformed old mill into unique new home put it up for sale
- 5 New headteacher appointed at village high school
- 6 Plans for 13 new homes near historic former railway line
- 7 Former professional dressage rider died in four-vehicle motorcycle crash
- 8 Primary school left without governors after mass walkout
- 9 Man killed 96-year-old bystander in road rage crash
- 10 Some of the best pictures from day two of the Royal Norfolk Show
Location: Stamford Bridge
Date: Saturday, September 12, 1992