Name the Norwich City team that won 3-2 at Chelsea in 1992
- Credit: Archant
Can you name the Norwich City starting XI that beat Chelsea 3-2 at Stamford Bridge in September 1992?
Mark Robins scored twice in a 3-2 win for the Canaries, but can you name the starting XI for Norwich City at Stamford Bridge on September 12, 1992.
All you have to do is fill in all 11 gaps in the window below.
The numbers below the missing player's position refer to the number of letters in that player's surname.
Enter the surname of the player in the appropriate position and if you are correct the Norwich City badge will change from black and white to colour.
You may also want to watch:
Game: Norwich City's 3-2 win at Chelsea
- 1 Murder investigation launched after woman found dead following house fire
- 2 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 3 Thieves swam across river to steal paddleboards from new firm
- 4 Man in critical condition after Norwich assault
- 5 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 6 In pictures: England fans enjoy Euro 2020 win at Norwich fan park
- 7 Child taken to hospital after being pulled from the sea
- 8 'Be responsible' - coastguard issues warning after seven-year-old is rescued from sea
- 9 Plans proposed for 'flexible' space in derelict area of popular park
- 10 Neighbours tell of shock as murder probe launched
Location: Stamford Bridge
Date: Saturday, September 12, 1992