MK Dons U18s 2, Norwich U18s 3
The young Canaries continued their winning start to the season with their fourth win in a row.
City have now bagged an impressive 15 goals in those outings and again created plenty of goalscoring chances in the opening exchanges on Saturday.
However, they found themselves 1-0 down after just 18 minutes after some sloppy defending.
You may also want to watch:
A penalty by Matt Ball brought them level before half-time.
- 1 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 2 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 3 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 4 Victoria Hall murder: Suffolk strangler Steve Wright reportedly arrested
- 5 Sneak peek inside first £2.7m luxury mansion for sale
- 6 New Lidl supermarket opens in Norwich
- 7 Hospital investigated over 'contentious' deaths goes bust owing £4m
- 8 Woman in 30s suffers head injuries in violent attack by two girls
- 9 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 10 Plot of gold? Land up for sale for £750,000
The Canaries started the second half well, but failed to make the most of their opportunities and it was a second penalty decision in the 68th minute which saw the Canaries finally take the lead - Ball again converting.
With 10 minutes to go City were caught out of position and their hosts equalised, but the visitors responded well and on 85 minutes Jack Werndly finished well from just inside the box to claim the victory.