ANALYSIS: Watch Michael Bailey’s video verdict as Norwich City dig in south of the border
- Credit: Archant
Norwich City correspondent Michael Bailey delivers his video verdict and analysis, as the Canaries survive another East Anglian derby against Ipswich Town at Portman Road.
Moritz Leitner's fine strike cancelled out Gwion Edwards' deflected opener, to protect the Canaries' record of a decade unbeaten against their nearest and dearest.
But in a game short of quality, there was no hiding the work both clubs will have to do to improve their fortunes this season.
At least they now have the first international break of the campaign to think about what they've done.
City now get to enjoy a fortnight free of action, with the first international break of the season.
From there, City return with a visit from Tony Pulis' high-flying Middlesbrough on Saturday, September 15 (3pm).
Each and every Norwich City first-team game, our reporters will be on the scene. If you see them – especially with their cameras – say hello.
- 1 Norfolk beach named among UK's most contaminated
- 2 Revealed: Buyer of Norwich Airport Industrial Estate - and what they paid
- 3 New reservoir could secure region's water supply - but will cost over £1bn
- 4 Overnight works on stretch of A47 prompt 50-mile diversion for two weeks
- 5 Neighbours describe axe brawl in Norfolk village
- 6 A-levels 2022: All the results from Norfolk and Waveney
- 7 Man in his 20s dies after hit-and-run
- 8 Crews battle overnight house fire in north Norfolk
- 9 Several roads closed in King's Lynn due to crash and police incident
- 10 Man in 20s killed and another seriously injured in motorbike crash
• For the latest Norwich City news and opinion follow Michael Bailey on the following channels…