ANALYSIS: Watch Michael Bailey’s video verdict as Norwich City maul Millers – in the end
- Credit: Archant
Norwich City correspondent Michael Bailey delivers his video verdict and analysis, as the Canaries turn around another deficit to maintain their Championship lead.
Richie Towell's first-half pounce on a spill from Tim Krul – albeit with a hint of offside – gave Rotherham a lead that also gave even more encouragement up to half time.
However the second half was a very different story as Todd Cantwell's first senior goal for the Canaries kicked off their stylish comeback.
Max Aarons' soon followed with his first Championship goal – assisted by Cantwell – before Teemu Pukki's 12th goal of the campaign finally secured all three points six minutes from time.
The win ensured City stay a point clear of Leeds at the summit, but now five ahead of third place with West Brom in action on Monday night.
With a free midweek, Bolton make the same trip to Carrow Road next Saturday (3pm) – the Canaries' third successive opponent in the current bottom six.
Saturday trips to Bristol City (5.30pm) and Blackburn (3pm) then follow before the Christmas schedule arrives.
- 1 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in UK
- 2 Fire crews to remain at scene of nature reserve blaze overnight
- 3 This is when thunderstorms will hit Norfolk this week
- 4 Product sold at Tesco recalled due to risk of disease-causing bacteria
- 5 'Help yourself' - farmer gives away tonnes of onions damaged by heatwave
- 6 Holidaymakers face further severe TUI delays from Norwich
- 7 Man's surprise at finding virtually naked man asleep on car in Cromer
- 8 Norfolk pub named one of the UK's best eateries with a view
- 9 Where you will be able to see the Red Arrows over Norfolk this week
- 10 Brother and sister found dead in home were grieving beloved father
Each and every Norwich City first-team game, our reporters will be on the scene. If you see them – especially with their cameras – say hello.
• For the latest Norwich City news and opinion follow Michael Bailey on the following channels…