ANALYSIS: Watch Michael Bailey’s video verdict as Norwich City maul Millers – in the end
- Credit: Archant
Norwich City correspondent Michael Bailey delivers his video verdict and analysis, as the Canaries turn around another deficit to maintain their Championship lead.
Richie Towell's first-half pounce on a spill from Tim Krul – albeit with a hint of offside – gave Rotherham a lead that also gave even more encouragement up to half time.
However the second half was a very different story as Todd Cantwell's first senior goal for the Canaries kicked off their stylish comeback.
Max Aarons' soon followed with his first Championship goal – assisted by Cantwell – before Teemu Pukki's 12th goal of the campaign finally secured all three points six minutes from time.
The win ensured City stay a point clear of Leeds at the summit, but now five ahead of third place with West Brom in action on Monday night.
You may also want to watch:
With a free midweek, Bolton make the same trip to Carrow Road next Saturday (3pm) – the Canaries' third successive opponent in the current bottom six.
Saturday trips to Bristol City (5.30pm) and Blackburn (3pm) then follow before the Christmas schedule arrives.
- 1 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 2 'It did not deliver': Glamping site vows to improve after guests hit out
- 3 Man jailed for stealing underwear and sex toy from village house
- 4 Reward of £20,000 offered after theft of performance car worth £150,000
- 5 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 6 Woman admits causing deaths of Norfolk couple in road crash
- 7 'She loved planting flowers' - Tributes left at home of woman found dead
- 8 Why is it so difficult to buy bottled water?
- 9 Norwich City transfer rumours: Talks held with United full-back
- 10 Villagers in shock after woman dies in suspected murder
Each and every Norwich City first-team game, our reporters will be on the scene. If you see them – especially with their cameras – say hello.
• For the latest Norwich City news and opinion follow Michael Bailey on the following channels…