Watch Michael Bailey’s video verdict as City win by Royals appointment
- Credit: Archant
Norwich City correspondent Michael Bailey delivers his video verdict and analysis, as the Canaries return to winning ways with a win over EFL Championship strugglers Reading at Carrow Road.
Grant Hanley's first goal for the Canaries, Mario Vrancic's first in the league – and James Maddison's third penalty in three games – proved enough to beat Reading, although once again Daniel Farke's men were unable to make life easy for themselves.
The win was City's first in seven games and they have now lost just twice in 17 games.
It's the first international break of 2018 that follows City's game this weekend.
When they return, Easter brings a Good Friday (3pm) visit to Carrow Road from promotion-chasing Fulham – before Easter Monday's trip to Queens Park Rangers (3pm).
You may also want to watch:
Each and every Norwich City first-team game, our reporters will be on the scene. If you see them – especially with their cameras – say hello.
• For the latest Norwich City news and opinion follow Michael Bailey on the following channels…
- 1 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 2 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 3 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 4 Park issues warning over bacteria which is toxic to dogs
- 5 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 6 Queues in Norwich as hundreds flock to cider and sausage festival
- 7 Town's long wait for new £37m bypass nearly over as funding agreed
- 8 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 9 City confirm midfielder exit
- 10 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children