Watch Michael Bailey’s video verdict as Canaries snatch a dramatic derby point
- Credit: Archant
Norwich City correspondent Michael Bailey delivers his video verdict and analysis, as the Canaries produce the latest of drama to earn an EFL Championship point from their latest East Anglian derby with Ipswich Town at Carrow Road.
Timm Klose buried Grant Hanley's superb cross in the fifth minute of injury time, to cancel out Luke Chambers' 89th minute header that had looked to have earned Ipswich a first derby win in 10 attempts – and duly send Carrow Road wild.
It extended City's current run to just one defeat in 11 matches across the Championship and FA Cup, although they remain locked on the same points as Town – who remain above Norwich in the table on goal-difference.
April 2009 was the last time Town tasted derby success over Norwich City, some 10 meetings ago.
City are swiftly back in action with a daunting Wednesday night trip to the Championship's runaway leaders Wolverhampton Wanderers at Molineux, with John Ruddy and Ryan Bennett set to feature for the hosts (7.45pm).
Resurgent Bolton then visit Carrow Road the following Saturday (February 24, 3pm).
Each and every Norwich City first-team game, our reporters will be on the scene. If you see them – especially with their cameras – say hello.
- 1 EXCLUSIVE: US tycoons in Norwich City investment talks
- 2 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 3 Man claims supermarket fuel was contaminated as he reveals £200 repair bill
- 4 Where you can see the Red Arrows over Norfolk this weekend
- 5 'Our homes will be destroyed' - Neighbours' fears over proposed pylon route
- 6 Scammers targeting Norfolk homes with fake parcel deliveries
- 7 Revealed: Your favourite fish and chip shop in Norfolk
- 8 Norwich pub selling out on Sundays with new head chef's roast dinners
- 9 Heavy delays on major Norfolk road after crash
- 10 Sweet Briar Road has now reopened
• For the latest Norwich City news and opinion follow Michael Bailey on the following channels…